Information we may collect from you
- Certain parts of the Website do not require you to provide personally identifiable information. However, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information (such as your name and email address) and such other personally identifiable information that you provide or make available for the purpose of accessing and/or using the Website or in conjunction with your access and use of the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your usage of the Website (such as traffic data and location data).
- Information derived from cookies (small text files placed on our computer which uniquely identify your browser), save where you disable cookies or otherwise manage them.
- Information gathered automatically by our computer systems by access to the Website (such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser language, the pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited and length of user sessions).
Purposes for collection, use and disclosure
- We collect information held about you for the following purposes:
- To operate, administer and provide you with the Website.
- To identify you and/or verify your identification.
- To compile aggregate information for system administration, analysis and in reports to our advertisers or selected third parties. Such information consists of statistical data which does not identify any individual.
- For targeted advertisements on the Website.
- To manage your relationship with us including informing or updating you about changes to the the Website and dealing with or responding to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To respond to legal processes or to comply generally with any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (and any applicable rules, codes of practice or guidelines), including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law or assisting in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
We may also use and disclose your data with and to third parties in order to fulfil the purposes listed above.
Information sharing and disclosure
- We do not rent or sell your personal information in aggregated form or otherwise.
- Information collected from you may be shared by us with the service providers, agents or business partners and affiliates that we work with in connection with our business.
- We may also share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information (such as aggregate IP addresses or information regarding the number of people who have accessed a particular link) from time to time. All such non-personal information will not be referable to any particular individual.
Storage of data, information security and applicability to third parties
- We will make reasonable security arrangements to protect your data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- Nevertheless, you understand that the transmission of information via the Internet and the storing of electronic information is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or stored by us.
- Please note that you play a crucial part in protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal data. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a user ID and/or a password which enables you to access any part of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this user ID and/or password confidential.
- It is your responsibility to take all necessary security precautions to ensure the integrity of your computer system, to minimize the risks of third parties gaining unauthorised access to your computer system, and to protect your computer system from viruses and other malicious code.
Retention of information
- Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
Access to and updating personal information
- We provide access to your personal data, save that in specified circumstances your access may be subject to fees in order to meet our costs.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing you with access and use to the Website or parts thereof, or administer any contractual relationship already in place.
Comments and Questions